ICDM carries out in cooperation with the ADIT group, country risk studies and business environment on complex environments (countries or markets with high added value).
ICDM proposes to thirty large groups to pool the cost of studies. The studies are produced by the ADIT group, based in Paris. The ADIT group is the European leader in economic intelligence and jointly belongs to the French State and the Weinberg Capital fund.
Strategic studies focus on investor concerns:
– country risk status at the political and geopolitical level
– the evolution of the business circuits in the entourage of the big decision-makers
– the investment environment
– the state of partnerships in the country
– the state of corruption
– relations with the authorities
– social risks
– regulatory risks